Published and managed by Pusat Pengembangan Publikasi dan Hak Kekayaan Intelektual Universitas Muhammadiyah Parepare with ISSN 2654-8267 (online) and 2615-3629 (printed), the journal is updated in every six months. The first volume (Vol. 1, No. 1) was published in May 2018.
AIMS AND SCOPE
The aims of this journal is to provide a venue for researchers, academicians and practitioners for publishing the original articles or review articles. The main focus of the journal is on language teaching and pedagogy work. We are particularly interested on Language and Teaching Methodologies, Pedagogical Techniques, Technology in Language Teaching, Technology in Language Teaching such as CALL and MALL and Curriculum Development and Material design. Although the focus is primarily on research on language education, we will also consider papers in other areas of applied linguistics such as Sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, and neurolinguistics, Language and culture, cognition, and pragmatics and Theories and practice in related fields.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Language and Teaching Methodologies
- Pedagogical Techniques
- Technology in Language Teaching
- Curriculum Development and Material design
- Applied Linguistics
- Sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, and neurolinguistics
- Language teaching for specific purposes
- Language and culture, cognition, and pragmatics
- Theories and practice in related fields
The manuscript must include an abstract. The Abstract should be between 150 and 250 words, followed by three to five keywords, separated by commas. The abstract should include information on the purpose of the research and/or research question, the methods and materials used, information on the analysis procedures as well as the major findings.
The body of the paper specifically listed below:
- Manuscript should be original, research-based or reviewed-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- The article should be typed in MS Document format, font type Times New Roman, size 12 with one a half space on A4 paper size;
- The whole article should not exceed 15 pages or 7500 words;
- The article should be written in English;
- The title of the article is written not more than 15 words;
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution and email address
- The references must be in APA style.